Tuesday, September 25, 2007

B'day Celebrations Today

This picture, I experimented with attaching is of our 7 year old great granddaughter Brittany. This was at one of her performance in singing. She is quite a little show gal, which of course you can see we are proud of her.

Today is my husband's b'day and we will celebrate with very dear friends this evening. I still have to "make" his b'day card and will do that while he goes visiting (one of his favorite things to do) an elderly couple in our Church. He has already gotten many cards and will probably get flowers today from our son and his family. They are in the florial business in OK and have a contact out here in our city who does a beautiful job each time we receive flowers. There is even a florial school that is part of the shop.


I haven't finished the baby quilt I was chatting about in my last blog for our fourth great grandchild, but really shouldn't take too long to complete. I had gotten some input from my friend Brenda over at Bz Place about putting bows on the monkeys, so now it is all in my head what to do. I can always depend on her for ideas and her honest opinion, which I really appreciate.


I'm setting here "resting" after "poppy" and I cleaned the clubhouse in our mobile park. We do this "little" job every Tuesday, and since "poppy" has a problem with his back now, I have had to do the mopping, ugh! I'm hoping I can get enough energy to do some bathroom cleaning.


Until next time!

1 comment:

B said...

I'm so proud of you. You are an excellent student of blogging! You not only posted 2 times in 3 days, but you added a picture, too! Hooray for you! Hope you have a great time at dinner tonight. And hope Hubby has had a great birthday, too.