Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Am I Tired?

Have been putting the primer on in my office. Have a big desk in it so have to cover it well and work around it, which is a bummer. Think the project "might" be a little easier. Told hubby I would have never in my wildes dream would have know that when I have almost reached 70 that I would get so tired just paint a room. Seems all I do is moan and groan as I go up the ladder or get up from the floor. I keep telling myself it will be worth it when it is all done.

I have lots of things I like to do; however, the energy seems to take over the will. However, I am greatful to the Lord being able to paint my house at this age. There are many I know that simple "cannot" do it. God is good.

Now I will "hobble" off and get a shower and relax for a while. Plus scrub paint off my whole body.

1 comment:

B said...

Well, I guess I missed you on IM tonight. Got called away at the last minute and just got home and now it's 11 p.m. Sorry. But at least you blogged again today. I feel your pain and tiredness from last week when I went thru the same thing. But you are right, it will be worth it when you're sitting in your beautifully painted, everything fresh, office and doing your blogging and IMing and card-making. Okay, hope to catch you tomorrow on IM. :) #2P