Monday, July 23, 2007

Yea for Me

I have everything moved out of my office except my "big" desk so I can get it painted. Tomorrow I'll wash the walls down then fill all the holes. We live in a mobile home and the previous owners had nails all over the walls in every room; so as I paint I fill in the holes. I will paint it white and still not sure of the color I will accessorize with, but will probably be a dark blue.

Hopefully by Wednesday I'll be well on my way to painting. I'm painting paneling so that means I have to prime it first. It will be worth all the work once it is finished.

Not much on my mind to blog about so I'll make this short.

1 comment:

B said...

Just finished watching Hell's Kitchen. I love that show.
I'm excited for you to get your office painted. Like I told you earlier, we both need "pretty" places of our own in order to create! See ya online tomorrow after I get back from Becky's.
:) #2P