Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Beginning

My friend Brenda has been wanting me to create a blog, I am now among the blogging family. She also gave me the idea of titling my blog "Esther's House of Cards" because I am "addicted" to making cards for all occasions and have even been encouraged to do an online business. However, I haven't gotten that far as I'm still learning "how to create them." Almost from the being, when I was given my first home computer, I started making cards, banners and other papercrafts just using a program (very basic it was). For the past three or four years I have along with Brenda made "special invitations" to be personally handed out on Sunday Morning , prior to our ladies meeting on the following Saturday, in church. Some might think we compete against one an other, but not so! We work very good together bouncing ideas off each other. One idea can get our creative "juices" flowing.
I will be looking forward to "blogging" with new friends.

6 comments:

B said...

Hooray!!!! You did it! GREAT job, my friend, great job! I'm so excited - now not only are we IM buds, but we are blogger buds, too! Okay, I'm going to add you as a link to my blog and we'll get other people out there 'reading' you, too. TTTL, #@P :-)

Jean Knee said...

Hi Esther,
welcome to blog land. There are a ton of blogs out there dealing with card making and paper crafts so you will be in good company.

After you get you supply up you can even get in swaps with other crafters and sell your wares on etsy. its all good

Becky said...

Welcome Esther! Its nice to have you here!

B said...

Hey, I see you already changed your page layout. Is that a stock template or did you create it yourself? Yesterday I found out from reading Christy's blog over at BonBonBoutique how to create a custom page - backgrounds and headers. Good stuff. I have to figure it out though. I like yours. Now put some pics in!
:D Brenda

Heavenly Fit said...

Hey! Just followed Brenda's link over here. Welcome to blogland! Too many great ones on here...enjoy browsing them all. I hope you show us some of your cards, I know we would all love to see them!

Christy

Heavenly Fit said...

Hey! Just followed Brenda's link over here. Welcome to blogland! Too many great ones on here...enjoy browsing them all. I hope you show us some of your cards, I know we would all love to see them!

Christy