Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Companyz a coming!

Only four more days to get oh so much done before company arrives. I know I spend too much time on my computer checking email and such, but how I enjoy this "little" machine that takes me to foreign states and also get to visit with family and friends on IM. I'm going to see about even getting my web cam hooked up (that is after company leaves) so I can see and "talke" on IM. I was in the middle of composing an email to Mom2princess and my computer shut down. I "hollered" at hubby and asked what he did, of course he didn't do anything a transformer blu and our whole mobile part was dark and stayed like that till after 1 am. We didn't hardly know what to do with ourselves, but after much do we want to or not, we gave in and went to DQ and got us one of their new creations in a waffle bowl. Wow was it too much, we sat in the car and ate it, in my mind reminding me of when we were younger. Yes I do remember that "far" back. I couldn't believe it when hubby all of a sudden said "whew too much can't finish it!" I however continued on for a few more minutes and too sat mine down. We then came back to our dark house and saw it was almost 10 pm so decided we could not go to bed; we were then awakened with out ceiling fan cooling us down and the TV coming on along with a few lights after 1 am. I then had to reset the clock and alarm as we had to get up at 4:30 am to clean the clubhouse. By last nite I was wiped out. Today is another day and I "must" get lots done. Hope your week has been great.

4 comments:

Esther said...

Pardon the typos, I must learn to proof before posting. I know better but what the hey.

B said...

Did you smooch his lips after eating ice cream in the car? Bummer about the electicity. I wondered why all of a sudden (early) I heard your IM door close and my little sign came up saying you had signed off! Don't work too hard today. And thanks for telling me I'm not old! Luv ya for that one!
:D #2P

Jean Knee said...

Hey, there is a card swap at beautifulcards.blogspot.com
I thought you might want to look into it

B said...

Hey, get on over to the Junk Drawer and join the Tussie Mussie Goody Swap with me. I got there from Artsey Fartsy's blog - you can get to her from mine. Hurry, cause tomorrow's the last day to sign up.
:-) #2P