Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What a Busy Day!

My husband and I clean the clubhouse each Tuesday in our mobile park, which means getting up before dawn. And, I'm not a morning person. Didn't take us a long to clean as we did freshening up only. Our mobile park is celebrating it's 30th anniversary on the 4th and the clubhouse was really decorated well.



I then came home cruised a little on the computer, then went to one of my favorite craft stores, Tall Mouse. I had a 40% coupon for one item so just "had" to go and use it, well really it expires tomorrow. I got me a corner punch with my coupon and also a few other items "I just had to have" or they said "they" wanted to come home with me! Next I went to Wal Mart and took the whole store in! Whew I'm tired again just talking about it. Not to worry bloggers, I had to take a nap for an hour or so. Have been working on invitations for our ladies meeting at church; however, the creative juices just aren't flowing like I want. Thought I had it all planned out, but found it was going to be too big of a job with the time I have. I think after the third try I now have them ready for press or rather to print. Next I had a business card project for our Food Ministry's Director, so just finished that and we will be having a barbeque with her family tomorrow evening so I'll take them for her approval and then get them all printed.



My you ladies are easy to visit with. I hoping I can visit with you more often. Have a great and safe 4th of July; along with praying for our service men.

1 comment:

B said...

Well, there's your post! You "scored" at Tall Mouse". What all did you get at Wally's? Well, I'm sure you'll tell me tormorrow. Thanks for the "pep talk" about my corset project. I amy try again, or I do have another project in mind that might be more simple and I can use my 40% coupon from Michaels to buy the needed items. Okay, my friend, I'll see you tomorrow at Bev's.