Monday, July 2, 2007

Getting Acquainted With Blogging

I have spend a lot of time today just "cruising," even though I have lots of work to do. I'm getting ready for out of town company on the 15th. My house sure needs a good cleaning and facelift. No facelift till after the fact; however, good cleaning is in the works. Also being the first of the month means taking care of household business and that is my job. Loved hearing from my new "found" blogger friends and their input.

Now it is dinner time, so I'd better get to fixing something. Until next time have a remainder of a great day!

2 comments:

B said...

Good job! You're 2 for 2 now. I saw that jean knee had told you briefly about an etsy shop for your card biz. Did you do a search for it? You should. I did and it would be a great way for you to start selling your stuff!
:D #2P
P.S. Did you go to Michael's or Joann's or Tall Mouse today?

Esther said...

No shopping today...Did you get any done? I'm trying to get my house put together...Didn't sleep well last nite and you know how that is. No I didn't check the etsy shop out yet...but have been trying to understand all the ins and outs of blogging...found where to attach pics, now how's that? Alright later....
#1 P