Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bad Experience With Kmart

I had two bad experiences with Kmart yesterday, not at one but two of them. Went with hubby looking for a bookcase and futon for his office. The first store I went to the "boys" that "tried" to help me acted like they were new employees or hadn't had the proper training. I left there very upset and with no satisfaction about the items I was looking for. We then, after going to the DQ, went to another Kmart and had the same "service" except for on mature young woman who was off the clock and trying to find someone that worked in the furniture dept as she worked in the shoe dept. The one that helped me was not familiar with the furniture dept., tried to find the manager; however, the manager was in the back room. I then told the "young man" to forget it I'm leaving. Stopped by the Customer Service Counter and unloaded on a young girl there, who by the was was waiting on a customer and did look at me while I ranted and raved. I have determined not to do any more shopping at Kmart and did sent an email to their customer service department; receiving a reply within an hour. What was so funny was they appologized and then said they hope I would enjoy my next shopping trip to their store. What a laugh I had. I proceeded to again reply to their email and stated that I had said "I would not be shopping at their store again and would let all my friends know of the situation I found my self in." Got another reply from them, being Sears, asking me for the address of the store and state. I will give them the address of both stores. Have any of you out there in "blogland" had a similar experience with K-Mart?

Thanks for letting me blow off more steam about my afternoon with K-Mart.

I'm ready to start painting tomorrow morning. Whoopie!

Until next time, have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

B said...

I had just checked Christy's blog right before going to yours and I thought I was still reading hers. I thought, "Wow, she had the exact same experience as Esther. That's like totally weird!" Then all of a sudden I realized that I was reading you and not Christy. Talk about "duh". I'm not a nerd, just a huge moron! Hopefully I'll catch you tomorrow on IM.
:) #2P
P.S. Do you know how to decoupage? I thought I did, but it's been sooo many years since I've done it I haven't got a clue. Please help!
:D

Esther said...

It has been years too since I decoupaged; however, with the two of us we should make 1 good thought/rememberance. I'm going to go to Christy's blog and read hers too. Talke w/you later on IM.